January 15, 2015 by resparkleyourworld
The holidays are finally over and it’s back to work for most us.
We understand that for most of us office workers, we spend about one third to one half of our days in an office setting; therefore, our surroundings are as important as those in our home!
So in order for us to distract you from the post-holiday blues, we have put together some tips on how to tidy up our office desks to create a happier and healthier environment!
5 ways to create a happier and healthier workspace
- CLEAN your technology.Resparkle’s Kitchen and Multi Surface Cleaner is great for cleaning iPad and laptop screens. Just spray on a paper towel and wipe dirty screen.
- PRETTY up.Add some flowers or greens (eg. succulents) on your desk. According to The Dutch Product Board for Horticulture, adding plants to office settings decreases fatigue, colds, headaches, coughs, sore throats and flu-like symptoms.
- TIDY upGet organised with boxes. We all know that searching for missing paperwork/s or item/s can lead to unnecessarily frustration and stress.
- Keep yourself HYDRATEDWe understand that it is easy to be so caught up with work that we forget to drink enough water! By placing a water filter jug/ bottle of at least 1 litre beside you, it allows us to remind ourselves to drink and to keep track of our intake amount.
- INSPIRE yourselfNothing works better than having words of encouragement to remind us to keep on going, especially during those hectic and stressful days. The easiest way to do this is to put/stick up inspirational quotes at our desks.
Here are some inspirational quotes that you can save and print out!